Search

Google
 

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Garden Marking



Before, I never thinks to organize my plants in my garden. I just let and arrange its position so that it will looks beautiful garden except my orchids collection, I make plant label on each. But because of that, I often forget about the plants name, age or its caring activity.
But while surfing on internet, I found that we can organize our plants by give garden marking or plant stakes or plant label.

There is MetalGardenMarkers.com that offer many products to give garden marking including with marking labels products or unmarking products.

Marking labels products used by mark the labels of our metal Garden Markers whether using a permanent pen (also called a nursery marker) to write directly on the label or utilizes a common, large #2 lead pencil, using the uni-paint (formerly the Faber Paint Pen), using Dymo adhesive plastic marking tapes or other similar tape and sticker type material or permanently engraved using an electric engraving tool or , by put printed or engraved labels. All of this marked tools was design to be durable in most climate conditions.

Unmarking products is also still liked by some gardeners who wish to used replacement labels for every style of garden marker available. Replacement labels are an easy, inexpensive alternative to purchasing a new marker. They have Copper C series, C,D,G E and small series.

Their garden markers are 100% manufactured in the USA and we can buy it retail aor wholesale.


No comments: